This LED TV shows pictures in Full HD. 200 Hz Motion Plus keeps blur to an absolute minimum, evenin action-packed scenes. Meanwhile, the Ultra Clear Panel and colour enhancerprovide highly detailed, bright results. Connectivity, offers: four HDMI sockets and three USB 2.0 ports, meaning you can connect a home cinema system or even a game console. It also has ethernet and wireless networking capabilities, as well asan Allshare mode for streaming content from the internet. You can also connect 3D glasses to enjoy 3D content on this television.
Samsung UE46D6500ZF TV features a 3D HyperReal Engine for images which brings them to life and HD TheaterSound,Dolby Digital Plus decoders for sensational sound.
In September 2010, Apple announced 2nd generation version of the Apple TV. This digital media receiver allows consumers to use an HDTV set to view photos, play music and watch video that originates from limited Internet services or a local network. This device can stream rented content from iTunes Store,Youtube, Flickr, MobileMe, Vimeo and so on.. and video from computers or iOS devices via AirPlay.
Operating system: Modified build of iOS 4.0 and higher Processor: Apple A4 (ARM Cortex-A8) Graphics: Apple A4 (PowerVR SGX535)
Storage capacity: 8 GB NAND Flash for Cache Memory: 256 Mb Audio: Optical audio, HDMI (AAC, AC-3, MP3, WAW, HE-AAC (V1), AIFF …) Picture: JPEG, GIF, TIFF Video: – H.264 up to 720p at 30 frames per second
– MPEG-4 up to 720 x 432 (432p) or 640 x 480 pixels at 30 frame/s
– Motion JPEG up to 720p at 30 frame/s Input: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple Remote Connectivity: Micro-USB, HDMI, infrared receiver, optical audio Network: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 10/100 Ethernet, Online Services: Youtube, Vimeo, Flickr, …
Acer TravelMate Timeline 8481T ultra-thin notebook built of an aluminum and various metal parts has:
- Second-generation integrated graphics (Intel HD 3000 graphics store with support for DirectX10.1)
- 4GB of memory
- 320 GB space on hard disk (7.200rpm)
- Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth and WiFi connection
- Webcam for video conferencing
- USB 3.0 port
- fingerprint reader (allows access to the system only to authorized users)
- 8-cell lithium-ion battery (working up to 13 hours per charge)
Check out this introduction video!
TravelMate Timeline will be available in the U.S. and Canada starting next September at a price of 999$ and will work as hard as you do!
Razer Tiamat 7.1 headphones offers ten discrete drivers designed to simulate a three-dimensional sound experience! Razer Tiamat headphones are builded to provide you with most powerful and clear sound. Headphones are aimed at audio gamers who are on competitive edge. (you can hear enemy`s footsteps loud and clear behind you, so called true pinpoint positional surround sound! )
The control unit of this device is capable of so called fine tunning (volume of every audio channel). Headphones produce 360 degree true surround sound. You can switch between:
- 7.1 surround sound mode,
- 2.0 stereo mode,
- External speakers
Each cup in the Razer Tiamat comes with a front, side, rear and center driver, as well as a subwoofer. Control unit allows you to adjust the level of each audio channel, along with position and bass depth.
Razer its annoucing Tiamat 2.2 headphones which will be outfitted with two sub-woofer drivers. Both version 7.1 and version 2.2 headset`s will be available worldwide in November 2011, priced at 179.99 in America and same price in Europe just in Euros for version 7.1, and prices for version 2.2 will be 99 in America and Europe same price in Euros.
Energy savings up to 50% less energy than lasers. Professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers.
• Create professional color documents
• Get consistent, professional-quality color (For best result use ColorLok papers)
• Print high-quality documents
• Print on a variety of paper and media including brochure, photo and plain paper.
Easy integration into existing print environments.
- Integrate this printer into your existing managed printing environment.
- Print wherever business takes you with HP ePrint Enterprise. Get support for SAP, Citrix and cluster printing.
- Increase what you can print from the office—get HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, HP PS and 45 scalable TrueType fonts.
Networked connectivity to stay productive.
- Set up and operate printer features with ease, using the intuitive 2-line LCD control panel.
- Connect to your network with built-in Ethernet, or to your host workstation with Hi-Speed USB 2.0.
- Print at ISO (laser comparable) speeds up to 13 ppm black and up to 8.5 ppm color.
Quick Tech Review:
- Printer with color inkjet technology
- Interface: USB 2.0, Ethernet
- Max. Paper Size: 8.5×14 inches
- Max. Resolution (Color): 600x600dpi
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Diagonal LCD
- Its dimensions (HWD): 7.1×19.4×23.3 inches (with duplexer, output extended)
- Printer weight: 17.2 pounds
iClock260 is a biometric fingerprint reader for time and attendance applications, offering unparalleled performance using an advanced algorithm for reliability, precision and excellent matching speed. The iClock260 features the fastest commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm and high-performance, high-image quality optical fingerprint sensor. The 3.5” TFT can display more information vividly, including user photo, fingerprint image quality and verification result. Eight function keys are the shortcuts to change the attendance status, work-code or to browse the short message and can be defined. TCP/IP communication is standard and make sure the data transmission between terminal and PC can be easily done.
- Color TFT screen with GUI Interface
- ZK Optical Sensor
- 1 touch a-second user recognition
- Stores 8,000 templates and 200,000 transactions
- Reads Fingerprint and PINs
- Optional integrated proximity or smart card reader
- Built in serial and ethernet ports
- Built in USB port (allows for manual data transfer when network isn’t available)
- Optional integrated Wi-Fi
- 8 user defined function keys
- MultilLanguage support
- Built in bell scheduling
- Audio-Visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers
- SDK available for OEM customers and software developers
Scientists unveiled a new device that attaches to the skin like a temporary tattoo. The epidermal electronic system (EES) based designs are less than 50 microns thick, which means that they are much thinner than a human hair. The electronic components are built on the same polyester back that people may recognize from standard stick-on tattoos.
The technology the team used to create the new devices relies on the EES, which is an ingenious mixture of miniature sensors, light-emitting diodes, tiny transmitters and receivers and networks of carefully crafted wire filaments.