The Clevo x7200 isn`t just like other laptops. With support for quad-core and 6-core CPUs, one or two NVIDIA or ATI GPUs (graphics cards), and space for three storage drives, this massive notebook is built for people who want extreme gaming performance and be able to take their PC with them when they ae on the road.
Clevo x7200 is designed to run a desktop Intel Core i7 for LGA 1366 socket. In addition, the x7200 may also be configured with dual link video cards using either nVIDIA GeForce GTX (Fermi architecture) in SLI or AMD (ATI) Mobility Radeon 6970 in Crossfire configuration.The x7200 is also capable of various RAID configurations. Standard configurations include RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 5. Custom configurations even include removing the optical drive and replacing it with a 4th HDD for RAID 10.
AVADirect Clevo X7200 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 11.3 x 2.2~2.4 inches
- 17.3-inch TN panel display with LED backlighting (1920×1080)
- Intel Core i7-990X Extreme Edition 6-core Processor (12MB Cache, 3.47 GHz)
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 580M 2GB GDDR5 graphics card (Dual video cards. The Clevo x7200 can be configured with nVidia SLI or ATI CrossFire technology which allows for high end graphics not normally found in a laptop.)
- 12GB DDR3-1333 RAM (3x 4GB)
- 128GB SSD boot drive (Crucial M4 CT128M4SSD)
- 500GB 7200RPM hard drive (Seagate Momentus XT)
- BIGFOOT Networks, Killer Wireless-N 1102 Wireless Card, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet LAN
- Blu-ray Burner/DVD-SuperMulti
- Li-poly battery 300W power supply
- Weight: 13.48 lbs. (notebook only)
- 3 to 4 internal drive bays allow for a greater number of SSD or HDD devices which provides a larger amount of disk storage than a traditional laptop.
New 13-inch MacBook Pro with dual-core Intel i5 processor delivers up to 2x faster performance than previous generations of MacBook Pro. New Thunderbolt technology lets you connect high-performance peripherals and high-resolution displays to a single port, and transfer files at lightning speeds. And with the new built-in FaceTime HD camera, you can make HD video calls.
2.3GHz Core i5 “Sandy Bridge” dual-core processor, 320 GB hard drive, and 4 GB of installed RAM. Other features include integrated Intel HD Graphics 3000 graphics, ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking, Bluetooth connectivity, an SDXC card slot, two USB 2.0 ports, and a FireWire 800 port. It also comes with the Mac OS X Snow Leopard operating system as well as the iLife software suite, which includes the latest versions of iPhoto, iMovie, and GarageBand.
Ultra thin and light with 1.6lbs, 13.6mm thick HP TouchPad. TouchPad uses Palm’s unique WebOS interface and delivers Adobe Flash web browsing, Beats audio technology , and compatibility with third-party calendar, messaging, and e-mail services. HP TouchPad is equipped with a 1.3MP front-facing camera, so you can chat with you`r friends or family with video calls, or you can use Skype which is included too. You can use cloud services like Google Docs, Dropbox, and Box.net. Multimedia options include music, photos, video recording and playback, and a 3.5 mm headset/ headphone/ microphone jack.
Let`s take a look at specifications: - 9.7 Inch (1024×768) Touch Screen Display - HP webOS Mobile Operating System - Dual Core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor - 1 GB of RAM - 16GB or 32GB Storage (Optional) - Wireless connection - Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR - Flash support (Adobe Flash Player) - 1.3 MP Front-facing Camera for video chatting capability - HP provides quality sound with Beats Audio technology - Customizable virtual keyboard
HP TouchPad is perfect for entertainment with an impressive number of apps available via the webOS network. HP recently had a fire sale on the HP Touchpad!
Panasonic recently announced its first Android device called the Toughbook or so called “business tablet”.
- Android 3.2 HoneyComb Operating System,
- 10.1” XGA multi-touch display 1024 x 786 Pixels Resolution,
- Screen technology minimizes glare and reflections, making viewing easy even in sunlight,
- Active Stylus for capturing signatures,
- Security embedded at the “hardware level”,
- “Full shift” battery life,
- GPS capability,
- Wi-Fi with optional embedded 3G/4G connectivity and IT management features,
- Durable construction
- Protection against the hazards of high-pressure water and dust,
and can endure extreme temperatures and impact.
World’s smallest digital camera provided by company called Hammacher Schlemmer. This digital camera sizes just over one inch in all dimensions and weighing only half an ounce. Providing automatic focus, it uses a 2 MP image sensor that takes still images at 1600 x 1200 resolution and captures video at 30 fps at 640 x 480 resolution. Images are taken as JPEG`s and videos as AVI`s, both saved onto an included 2 GB microSD card (supports up to 32 GB cards). Images and video can be viewed when connecting it to a computer running Windows 7, XP, or Vista using the included USB 2.0 cable. Rechargeable battery provides up to 30 minutes of operation from a one-hour charge via USB.
Intel has a new category of ultra-thin laptops called ultra-books, 11.6-inch Asus UX21 with impressive specifications, with the latest 2nd generation Intel® Core™ mobile processors up to the powerful i7, SATA 6Gb/s solid-state drives and the “Instant On” feature, which resumes the notebook in seconds.
Screen: 11.6 (16:9), 29,5cm
CPU: Intel Core i3-2367 / i5-2467 / i7-2677,
Backlight/ Resolution: 450 nits HD 1366×768,
I/O port 6 (USB2.0 / USB3.0 / audio jack / DC jack / microHDMI / miniVGA),
USB3.0 1 Port,
Storage: Solid State Generation SATAIII SSD (64G/128G/256G),
Bluetooth version 4.0,
Battery: 35W (5+ hrs),
Mic: MEMS MIC (Digital MIC),
Audio: Bang & Olufsen ICEpower SonicMaster.
Asus is planing on delivering 5 more (including UX31) ultra books before October 2011.
The HTC Titan smartphone is one of two new Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) devices. The Titan features a huge 4.7-inch WVGA resolution display and an 8 megapixel camera with a 28mm lens and f2.2 aperture for wide angle and low light photography. It can also capture 720p HD video, and has a speedy 1.5GHz processor and 16GB of built-in storage, 512MB of RAM, Bluetooth 2.1, WiFi, GPS and DLNA support. It is 0.1mm shy of being 10mm thick.