A very important watch for everyone, gives you facts about the meat and food you eat. After watching you will have more of an understanding of the rational behind Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic, and grass-root eating practices.
How and what we eat has radically changed over the past few decades with the all-consuming rise of the supermarket. Journalist Jane Moore investigates how supermarkets have affected the food on our plates and reveals the signs that the food we buy may not have been grown in the way we think.
Are fat foods and junk foods designed to be addictive, to keep you hungry and cause you to overeat? And if is it so, is this the reason why American people weight has doubled in 10 years?
Five problems with our food that make us fat, causing headaches, causing diseases in a long term,causing diabetes and I still could count. Try to avoid next foods: 1.Refined and Processed Foods 2.Low Nutrient Density Foods 3.Fiberless Foods 4.Sugar Foods (it causes rapid blood sugar swings and it acts just like a drug when it enters your body) 5.Addictive Food Additives
Certain foods can improve your brains memory, motivation, cognition and overall health. Give yourself a mental boost now with these foods:
- Fish, such as salmon, tuna, sardines and mackerel are particularly rich in Omega3 fat acids.
- We need to switch from processed carbohydrates to whole grains, goodbye white bread.
- Organically Grown Vegetables provides brain with essential nutrients and antioxidants to help nourish and maintain brain cell growth.
- Organic Fruits; superb sources of antioxidants including vitamin C. Blueberries, strawberries and oranges are especially potent brain foods.
- Micro Algae, such as Spirulina(contains all of the essential amino accids) and Chlorella are two of the richest whole foods in terms of brain nutritional content currently available.
- Nuts and Seeds Walnuts, Brazil nuts and penauts are high in protein and contain omega3 fat acids
- Water, perhaps the single best source of nourishment for our brains. Clean and pure water is essential to brain health. Water makes up approximately 85% of the total weight of our brains and can help cleanse the brain from toxins we consume from our environment and other foods we eat.
German Volume Training (GVT) has been around for years and its a great way to add extra mass in only a few short weeks. The principles: Pick a weight you can do 20 reps with, now you`re going to perform 10 sets of 10 reps with that weight and it`s harder as it sounds. Each bodypart must be trained once a week to allow you to recover from each workout.
Monday: Chest and Back
- Dumbell bench press 10 x 10
- Barbell rows 10 x 10
- Dumbell pull-overs 3 x 12
Wednesday: Legs and Shoulders
- Squats 10 x 10
- Deadlifts 10 x 10
- Shoulder Press 10 x 10
- Barbell Curl 10 x 10
- Close Grip Bench Press 10 x 10
- Dips 3 x As many as you can
Perform this workout over the next 4 weeks and see how good it is at building mass. (not for beginners)
This is an advanced weight lifting program that targets a group of muscles and exposes them to an extensive volume of reps, specifically 10 sets of a single exercise. Gain ten pounds of muscle or more in six weeks!