Gautama Buddha some of the best quotes.
1) Conquer the angry man by love. Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness. Conquer the miser with generosity. Conquer the liar with truth.
2) There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills.
3) Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.
4) Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill.
5) Happiness comes when your work and words are of benefit to yourself and others.
6) All living beings have the Buddha nature and can become Buddhas.
7) However many holy words you read,However many you speak,What good will they do you If you do not act on upon them?
8 ) He is able who thinks he is able.
9) Be a lamp to yourself. Be your own confidence. Hold to the truth within yourself, as to the only truth.
10) It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.
11) However many holy words you read, how many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act upon them?
12) Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
13) You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
14) Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
15) Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
16) If you knew what I know about the power of giving, you would not let a single meal pass without sharing it in some way.
17) When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at they sky.
18) It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.