– People who don’t think probably don’t have brains; rather, they have gray fluff that’s blown into their heads by mistake.
– Always watch where you are going. Otherwise, you may step on a piece of the forest that was left out by mistake.
– When late morning rolls around and you’re feeling a bit out of sorts, don’t worry; you’re probably just a little eleven o’clockish.
– Don’t underestimate the value of doing nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.
– You can’t stay in your corner of the forest, waiting for others to come to you; you have to go to them sometimes.
– Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
– It’s always useful to know where a friend-and-relation is, whether you want him or whether you don’t.
– If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
– If the person you are talking to doesn’t appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.
– Those who are clever, who have a brain, never understand anything.
– If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we’re apart I’ll always be with you.
– Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
– Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.
– Some people care too much, I think it’s called love.
– A little patch I was keeping for my birthday,” he said; “but after all, what are birthdays? Here today and gone tomorrow. Help yourself, Tigger.
– Wherever they go, and whatever happens to them on the way, in that enchanted place on the top of the Forest a little boy and his Bear will always be playing.