Deciding whether to drink is a personal decision that we each eventually have to make. So, when you go out to have a “alcohol” night, remember next words and try to say ’em, only than you will know how drunk are you.
1. Things that are difficult to say when you’re drunk:
– Indubitably, Innovative, Preliminary, Proliferation, Cinnamon
2. Things that are very difficult to say when you’re drunk:
– Specify, British Constitution, Passive-Agressive disorder, Loquacious, Transubstantiate
3. Things that are downright impossible to say when you’re drunk:
– Thanks, but I dont wan’t to have sex.
– Nope, no more booze for me.
– Sorry, but you’re not really my type.
– Good evening officer isn’t it lovely out tonight.
– Oh, I just couldn’t. No one wants to hear me sing.
– Sorry, I’m being such a jackass.