Chromebooks are built and optimized for the web, where you already spend most of your cmputing time. So you get a faster and more secure experience without all the headaches of ordinary computers, meet Acer`s Netbook.
Acer Chromia 700 with Google Chrome Operating System, which is said to be built from the ground up to protect you against malware and online threats. The most of your data will be stored in the cloud.
– 1.6GHz Intel Atom N570 processor
– Intel GMA 3150 graphics
– 16GB SSD
– Display: 11.6-inch LED backlit screen with HD resolution of 1366 x 768
– 2GB of RAM
– Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n WiFi (or 3G and WiFi)
– Front Facing camera with 1.3 MP
– 6 cell Lithium-Ion battery and it should last about 8 hours.
– The keyboard has web specific keys
– HDMI output
– Two USB ports
– Eight second boot time
– Instant-ON functions
The $349 price tag is only for the WiFi version, while 3G version will be available in September with Samsung Chromebook in white and Titan Silver for $429.99.
Buy it on AMAZON!