The Clevo x7200 isn`t just like other laptops. With support for quad-core and 6-core CPUs, one or two NVIDIA or ATI GPUs (graphics cards), and space for three storage drives, this massive notebook is built for people who want extreme gaming performance and be able to take their PC with them when they ae on the road.
Clevo x7200 is designed to run a desktop Intel Core i7 for LGA 1366 socket. In addition, the x7200 may also be configured with dual link video cards using either nVIDIA GeForce GTX (Fermi architecture) in SLI or AMD (ATI) Mobility Radeon 6970 in Crossfire configuration.The x7200 is also capable of various RAID configurations. Standard configurations include RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 5. Custom configurations even include removing the optical drive and replacing it with a 4th HDD for RAID 10.
AVADirect Clevo X7200 Specifications:
– Dimensions: 16.5 x 11.3 x 2.2~2.4 inches
– 17.3-inch TN panel display with LED backlighting (1920×1080)
– Intel Core i7-990X Extreme Edition 6-core Processor (12MB Cache, 3.47 GHz)
– Nvidia GeForce GTX 580M 2GB GDDR5 graphics card (Dual video cards. The Clevo x7200 can be configured with nVidia SLI or ATI CrossFire technology which allows for high end graphics not normally found in a laptop.)
– 12GB DDR3-1333 RAM (3x 4GB)
– 128GB SSD boot drive (Crucial M4 CT128M4SSD)
– 500GB 7200RPM hard drive (Seagate Momentus XT)
– BIGFOOT Networks, Killer Wireless-N 1102 Wireless Card, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
– 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet LAN
– Blu-ray Burner/DVD-SuperMulti
– Li-poly battery 300W power supply
– Weight: 13.48 lbs. (notebook only)
– 3 to 4 internal drive bays allow for a greater number of SSD or HDD devices which provides a larger amount of disk storage than a traditional laptop.