Panasonic recently announced its first Android device called the Toughbook or so called “business tablet”.
- Android 3.2 HoneyComb Operating System,
- 10.1” XGA multi-touch display 1024 x 786 Pixels Resolution,
- Screen technology minimizes glare and reflections, making viewing easy even in sunlight,
- Active Stylus for capturing signatures,
- Security embedded at the “hardware level”,
- “Full shift” battery life,
- GPS capability,
- Wi-Fi with optional embedded 3G/4G connectivity and IT management features,
- Durable construction
- Protection against the hazards of high-pressure water and dust,
and can endure extreme temperatures and impact.