Certain foods can improve your brains memory, motivation, cognition and overall health. Give yourself a mental boost now with these foods:
- Fish, such as salmon, tuna, sardines and mackerel are particularly rich in Omega3 fat acids.
- We need to switch from processed carbohydrates to whole grains, goodbye white bread.
- Organically Grown Vegetables provides brain with essential nutrients and antioxidants to help nourish and maintain brain cell growth.
- Organic Fruits; superb sources of antioxidants including vitamin C. Blueberries, strawberries and oranges are especially potent brain foods.
- Micro Algae, such as Spirulina(contains all of the essential amino accids) and Chlorella are two of the richest whole foods in terms of brain nutritional content currently available.
- Nuts and Seeds Walnuts, Brazil nuts and penauts are high in protein and contain omega3 fat acids
- Water, perhaps the single best source of nourishment for our brains. Clean and pure water is essential to brain health. Water makes up approximately 85% of the total weight of our brains and can help cleanse the brain from toxins we consume from our environment and other foods we eat.
Top 10 Healthy Foods For The Brain